Question for White Evo Owners

Last Updated:

1. thefanmyj

thefanmyj Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I got my white Evo on Thursday. After a few hours, I noticed that the right side of the battery cover was loose. It wasn't about to fall off, but it was like a loose tooth. I went back to Best Buy yesterday, and the sales person took a look and said that I could exchange it. Well, the second phone also has a loose cover on the right side. It's not nearly as noticeable as it was on the first phone, but it's there. So the sales person took out a third white phone, and that one also had a loose cover on the right side. If you have a white phone, are you experiencing this as well?

Advertisement
  2. patch321

patch321 Well-Known Member

i keep mine in a case. just opened it and no problem. do you have a case on yours?

3. ARR22

ARR22 Well-Known Member

Even the black ones have this issue. Its a non issue to me though. Or you can take a piece of paper fold it up a few times and stick in front of the battery, then apply the battery cover. It should help.

4. thefanmyj

thefanmyj Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

No, I'm not using a case. I don't want to make the phone any bigger than it is. The Best Buy rep told me it's a problem only with the white ones. Guess I'll look into getting a case.