[Question] Market Layout

Last Updated:

1. StrifeJester

StrifeJester Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I recently flashed a new ROM but am having some issues with the market. Everything works but its layout is different. When I go to my downloads everything is listed there. Its used to be on stock that if you uninstalled an app and then came back later it wasn't there in the list. Now with everything on the list its hard to find apps that need updates. Can i grab the Stock Market from somewhere like a FRG22D full release and get the market back. I have tried to clear data for the market as well.

Advertisement
  2. StrifeJester

StrifeJester Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

OK this is really starting to irritate me. I uninstalled about 10 apps from the market that I no longer wanted. The apps were all still showing in the market place when I went and reinstalled the ROM wiping data and cache. Once the phone rebooted it started to install all of the apps. Now I have every app that was on my phone since I installed the first ROM. This is kind of irritating, I uninstalled an app for a reason I don't want it to download again every time I install a new ROM. Can anyone help me get this resolved. Is there an app or a tool that will fix this. I believe ROM Manager has an option to fix the market, does this do it?