• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Question: NS4G to NS4G to EVO3D??

mcbtrain929

Android Expert
Nov 5, 2009
I have a question that I'd like to get answered ASAP before I move on with this. I bought a NS4G for my mom for mothers day via Sprint online and she joined my family plan. We've both been underwhelmed with it. The speaker volume is disappointing, the 4G antenna doesn't work as well as my EVO, and, most importantly, her phone signal is very weak. I'll call it from my EVO or the house phone, and her phone won't even ring (even though its ringing on the caller's side). So, I talked to customer service, and they said that their tech support would first troubleshoot it over the phone and, if no difference is noticed, they'd exchange it out for a new NS4G and give me another 30 days to try that phone out.

Now, if I go another 30 days and am not impressed with the phone signal on this phone either and/or just don't like the NS4G enough to keep it, can I then exchange that phone for the newly announced EVO3D which comes out in 2-3 weeks? Is there a certain amount of exchanges you get before you can't do it anymore? I know you don't get unlimited exchanges, but was hoping you weren't limited to just one.

Thanks in advance!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones