• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Question on fm radio for uk? users

Kerogi

Lurker
May 5, 2010
Hi

After long using an Iphone ive become fedup of having to jailbreak it to get any simple use out of it. So far im loving all the reviews on the desire and will most probably get one (waiting on a callback from vodafone)

Anyway my question is about the built in FM radio when used in the uk, Is it a semi decent radio? Does it loose reception when you move? At the mo i listen to it via the internet but that eats up battery time and bandwith so looking for a phone that would end that.

Thanks

is there any app for FM tunning of world wide stations via internet (3G), I came across one sometime back but dont remember name anymore.

I got one called Radiotime which has all of the UK and worldwide stations. Paid though. Anyone recommend a free one (I have a day to refund)? A lot of them are just the crappy internet only radio stations and not things like BBC, Capital and Talksport.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones