Question on phone

Last Updated:

1. deepsouth06

deepsouth06 Active Member This Topic's Starter

when my phone goes to sleep and the screen is off i seem not to be getting my calls but when my phone's screen is up and running all my calls seem to come in.
    is any one having this problem.

Advertisement
  2. pdragon

pdragon Well-Known Member

Do you have any kind of auto-task killers running? Have you killed any of the dialer or phone processes with a task killer? Those are the only things I've seen to stop incoming calls.

3. deepsouth06

No I do not have any auto-kill going and not that i am aware of have i killed any dialer or phone.r right now if i open task manager i only see three apps. HTC Sense, phone, and task manager.

if i open Advanced task manager under applications i see a total of 35 processes. Now is there any in there that i shouldnt kill other than the obvious of say the dialer or phone stuff.

4. pdragon

Hmm... not sure what could be the problem then. Have you tried rebooting the phone? Just hold down the power button, power it off then turn it back on.

5. deepsouth06

ya i rebooted the phone. This time after the reboot i guess im going to have to not end task of say IM, Music, google maps, sprint nav. Just to name a few that im not even using.

6. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

you may also try removing the battery.. waiting about a minute and reinserting... this sometimes fixes little quirks...

7. deepsouth06

should it matter if i end the task of the app people.

8. pdragon

It depends on what app you're ending the task of. Just don't end the task of anything that you don't know what it is or has anything to do with the phone or dialer functions. Sprint NAV, Google Maps, Messages, Music, etc; none of them have anything to do with the phone portion.

9. deepsouth06

thats what i figured but it seems that when i do end those apps something is not right. hmm...