Question on saving MP3 ringtones.General

Last Updated:

1. Madcadd1e

Madcadd1e Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys, I've been trolling thru these forums for quite some time lol and this is my first thread.

I love my incredible so much! upgraded from a Rooted G1 (it was dying on me :[ )

Well anyway, Here is my question.

Everytime I try to assign a ringtone to a contact, or phone ringtone, it always deletes itself... I did what was posted in a different thread ( Putting the music to my SD so ringdroid can read it, To making a ringtones folder and such.)

What I'm hoping to fix is the fact that everytime i edit the song with the Music players tone trimmer, It deletes... i go to the folder (.ringtonetrimmer) thru astro and all the tones i made are there... but when i try to set one as a ringtone... it doesnt even show up on the list... I dont want to be putting my music into the SD :/ considering i have 6 gbs on the Internal left.

Thanks for any feedback :)

Advertisement
  2. eidolways

eidolways Member

I'm actually having the same issue. I just tried setting a song as the ringtone, no trimming. We'll see if it keeps.

3. elborak

elborak Well-Known Member

I can't speak to why the method you're using doesn't work, but here's what's worked for me.

Copy MP3 to SD card, open Ringdroid, edit to what I want, save as Ringtone. Voila!