Question: Outlook sinc & stylusSupport

Last Updated:

1. LukiSpuki

LukiSpuki Active Member This Topic's Starter

Sorry to bug you with silly questions, but as I don't have G1 but really hope to buy it in a future (depending on few small details) - I simply don't know. Hence:
    Is there any way of synchronizing the Outlook (contacts, calendar etc) with G1?
    and
    Would a stylus pen work on G1's touch screen?

Thanks,
    -LS

Advertisement
  2. Phases

Phases Community Manager Administrator

Try gSyncIt!, I think that may help you. As for the stylus.. just try a pen with the point retracted and give it a shot ;)

3. LukiSpuki

LukiSpuki Active Member This Topic's Starter

Well, I don't have G1 yet, I'm just inquiring in order to weight pros/cons of this possible future toy of mine :).

Someone mentioned that Google app sinc blows as it has tendency to mess contacts. Personally, I simply am against putting all my contacts on the web. It's a matter of privacy principle for me ... one that stops me form buying. I just hope I won't have to go against my principles :/

4. neongladiator

neongladiator New Member

You won't be able to use a stylus with the G1 because the touch screen is heat sensitive, not pressure sensitive.

5. punkzanyj

punkzanyj Well-Known Member

Yep, very true.

Someday someone may develop a stylus of this type of screen, but it would have to be a powered device, not a simple plastic stylus like they have for WinMo.