Question RE ROMs for Epic

Last Updated:

1. youngabe

youngabe New Member This Topic's Starter

I'm fairly new to the world of rooting and using ROMs, but I consider myself to be rather knowledgeable. I ran into many problems rooting my Epic and installing a 2.2 ROM, but nevertheless, I did and my phone is functioning pretty nicely with a few minor glitches.

With that being said, what is known to be the most stable Froyo 2.2 ROM for the Epic? If there isn't a "known" stable ROM, where might I find a list of available ROMs for use?

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. swanysto

swanysto Well-Known Member

Not sure what the most stable 2.2 ROM is, but you can read up on most of them at the XDA forums.

3. devo52

devo52 Member

im in the same boat as you I have flashed the syndicate rom epic experience and viper rom and out of those three syndicate rom has been the most effective but when you find one please let me know thanks

4. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Quantum 1.5 is the least buggy I've played with thus far. Remember though that they are all based on LEAKS of the 2.2 update and as such will each have bugs.

FWIW, there is another leak that just seems to have appeared... I'd imagine that we'll see these ROMs in a few days and that they'll be less buggy than what's currently leaked and available.

5. ACEinthehole

ACEinthehole Well-Known Member

I just flashed baked snack 1.6 and it was super fast with good battery. Based on 2.1 however. BakedSnackShack.com