• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Question regarding mail shortcuts on LP dock

gatorbri

Apr 30, 2010
I just recently switched back to using LauncherPro again. I also got the Widget Locker app. I noticed how great everybody makes their screens look in the "Let's See Your Incredible Layout" thread and wanted to experiment some on my own.

Anyways, in the dock for LP I have a shortcut to both my work email and my AOL account. When I first put them there I had 1 unread in my AOL and 0 unread in my work. It showed the little 1 by AOL and nothing by my work. I assumed it would update those numbers to show how many unread I have. But it isn't updating. Does anybody know what I need to do to make that update correctly? I switched back to Sense just to test it and they work fine in Sense, just not in LP.

Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones