• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Question Sir/maam

I've been wondering bout this for months

I've search that android can transfer file wirelessly using some program

now can i confirm it, if its true?

and

is it possible when the android phone is connected to a Wifi the "Video" being "Recorded" will be viewed also "in a COMPUTER" connected to a Wifi

in short The destination file of the VideoCam Will connect first to a wifi and the data will transfer to the pc

thanks

To post 1: Yes, you can transfer files wireless-ly... There is a program ( I forget the name) that allows you to control VLC from your phone.
I haven't heard of streaming the video stream to a network host though.

To post 2... I'd try the sub-forum for that phone. I'd say that about 8 hours is alright, but to make sure you have sycn off and auto-brightness disabled. That'll help your battery.

Upvote 0
Welcome to Android Forums, Thugz! :)

There are apps that will let you use your phones camera as a webcam and there are apps that let you transfer your files wirelessly. I am not sure if there is a single app that will let you do both. I use ES File Explorer to access network shares wirelessly, but i don't use a webcam app so I can't recommend one.

Upvote 0
well i will try to create one wish me luck hehehe

thank you for all of your reply and i hope there will be some idea here

i have an idea but will it be possible? making a same program like when the camera of the android if open,it will connect to the wifi then a sub menu when click it will transfer or it can be view in the PC

like the concept of a 3g or IP camera for security CCTV

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones