Question: Titanium Backup

Last Updated:

1. Skrypt

Skrypt Active Member This Topic's Starter

I just updated to Froyo, but I made several Titanium Backups prior. When I created a back up in the past, I would copy and paste the TitaniumBackup folder from the sdcard to my desktop.

After updating to Froyo, I went to reload all my data, but Titanium failed to recognize the backup after I cut and paste it from my desktop to my sdcard.

I'm not so much worried about the apps as I am about the SMS and what not. How can I get Titanium to recognize the backup?

Thanks for your help!

Advertisement
  2. DucatiDude

DucatiDude Well-Known Member

You are no longer rooted, my sad little android friend. Ergo, TB will not work.

Also, why do it like that? TB stores all the backups on the card. Did you wipe your card before updating?

3. Skrypt

False, my joyous android brother. I am most definitely still rooted. I flashed Fresh's 3.1.0.1 ROM.

I just store the backups on my desktop in case something ever happens to my phone. I just happened to accidentally "cut" instead of "copy" the backup this time.

4. DucatiDude

DucatiDude Well-Known Member

Ah, this was not posted in the Root section so you can understand my assumption. I think your cut and paste broke a link or something. Sorry I can't be of more assistance. Email the developer, Joel. Maybe he can help? Good luck.

Skrypt likes this.
  5. Skrypt

Good point. Thanks for your help!