• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I cant answer your question but I just wanna say I agree with you on the Sense UI. Its cool looking, dont get me wrong, but for some reason I would prefer the simpleness of the stock android interface more. Sense UI seems too animated for me. Just let me put my icons on my home screens and I am ok.

Upvote 0
the irony - some Nexus guys want Sense, and some Desire guys don't :D sounds like it's easier to get a Desire and disable Sense by what colrey said, than the other way around (getting Sense working right on a Nexus)

it'll be awesome when the Desire hits... as the Nexus' close twin, it should push apps and development that much further...

Upvote 0
Agreed but that means buying the phone outright or moving to vodafone :)mad:)

two things i dont want to do. If only tmo uk was getting the nexus :(

Slightly off topic but how do you find T-mo in the UK coverage and data wise?

I'm on o2 at the moment and hate it, calls drop quite a lot and data refuses to stream regularly. I'm in central London btw.

Upvote 0
Slightly off topic but how do you find T-mo in the UK coverage and data wise?

I'm on o2 at the moment and hate it, calls drop quite a lot and data refuses to stream regularly. I'm in central London btw.

I am about 50 miles outside of London and reception is fantastic. I have been with them over 2 years and never had a problem, great reception, great customer service and good deals too

Upvote 0
I've heard that they have teamed up with orange to share their phone masts, is that true?

What are the details of your tariff at the moment? I just switched from an iphone contract onto a sim only with o2 (still with unlimited data) and then I found out they stop your visual voicemail from working if you don't have an 'iphone contract'!

Upvote 0
No issues with Tmobile coverage either. They've been sharing Orange masts for a number of years now. I actually left orange, as where I live, I couldnt get an Orange signal in my house - still cant.

I'm on their flext 35 package, with unlimited data. Suits my needs much better than combi, and seems to cover much more of what I use.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones