Question!!General

Last Updated:

1. x531x

x531x Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

if i already installed the old android 2.1 leak on my phone can i put the new leak on there? because i have another SD card and it has absolutely nothing on it. can i put (v2) of the new leak on my blank SD card and upgrade my eris that way??? thx for your time it would be great if you could help me out.

Advertisement
  2. jreed2560

jreed2560 Well-Known Member

You can put it on the card you already have in your phone. Just delete the old image

3. x531x

x531x Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

oh really? thx!! cause i read if you upgraded to the old 2.1 leak that you cant put the new one on there unless you still got 1.5. but thx man forreal ;)

4. ericDylan

ericDylan Well-Known Member

this may have been answered but what exactly is the difference between v1 and v2 of the leak ... because i have v1 and dont really want to have to back up and restore my phone again... is it worth it?

5. lgldrgdlr

lgldrgdlr Well-Known Member

there are some bug fixes in v2: gmail doesn't requires sign-on after reboot, dialer lag is almost nonexistent, and there's more, just cant think right now. somebody chime in.

6. jreed2560

jreed2560 Well-Known Member

dialer lag is still there, the update just wipes out your call history, which I'm guessing was the issue to begin with. google sign in fix alone is worth it to update for me. dl appbrain before you reflash. saves all your apps as a list online and you can dl again very easily.

actually just had to reflash and appbrain DID NOT store my apps. It appears as it syncs again after you've had a wipe it replaces what you had with what you have now. FAIL

7. smacky

smacky Banned

I haven't had the sound go out on me yet.