question

1. lion heart

lion heart New Member

i have a droid captivate and would like to download songs from itunes can u tell me how

Advertisement
    :
  2. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Hi Lion Heart and welcome to the forums! :)

I believe you will want to spend some time here:

http://androidforums.com/samsung-captivate/

There you will find other Captivate users who can point you in the right direction. Relax, enjoy, learn stuff and have fun!
  3. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

welcome to the forums lion heart! :ciao:

cheif has you in the right direction, if we can help you with anything else, don't hesitate to ask :)
  4. mogelijk

mogelijk Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums. To give you a couple of answers to your questions: If you want your songs on your phones you'll need to copy them from your computer to your phone -- I'd recommend asking the question on the forum listed above to get the best information on how to do it on your phone.

If you simply want to be able to stream your music without needing it to be on your phone, I'd suggest Google Music. It will upload your music from your computer and let you store 20,000 songs on Google's servers for free. Then you just need the Google Play Music app on your phone to listen to your music; it also will give you the option of downloading songs you want on your phone.