questionin if should i should make a claim

Last Updated:

1. forcedbyhatred

forcedbyhatred Member This Topic's Starter

May 11, 2010
    well i love my droid. i had a eris before this but i love this phone. recently my keyboard has gone kind of weird. i am a bit fat fingered on the on screen keyboard. its tolerable but when i try to type fast its irritating. although my friends think the mistypes are hilarious. the physical keyboard besides the fact it suck my spacebar has a attitude. it either clicks obnoxiously loud and about 75% of the time you have to push it rather hard to make it work. so there really is no speed in a sense to typing on that keyboard.
    so i have been told that i should call being i have the insurance and its starting to malfunction. but after reading posts about asurion replacing droid with a lesser quality phone ( my girfriend has a ally and i hate it lol) its worrying me that either ill get that, or have to deal with a slowly growing problem.

any thoughts or opinions

2. xxteargodxx

xxteargodxx Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2010
    If your phone is still under Warranty call Verizon and have them replace it. I had them replace mines for a faulty keyboard and I got back a Motorola Droid.
  3. Spaniard85

Spaniard85 Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    That's definitely something that could be considered a warranty issue. Take it to your nearest VZW corporate store and have them check it out, or call *611 and talk to customer service and see if they'll just send you a replacement.