questions abot updates

Last Updated:

1. Trito

Trito Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So, when Gingerbred will be relised? Desire users will get it? And whats about new sense ui will we get it?
    Sorry for by bad english

Advertisement
  2. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

Gingerbread is close and we assume we will get it and the new sense but as far as I know, theres been mo official announcement

3. Trito

Trito Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

nice. but new sense is for FreYo 2.2 so whats the point for HTC to make new update for Desire with new sense and then agien update for Gingerbread?

4. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

You can say that about any update tbh. But phones do get updated so there must be a reason for it.

Personally I'm not sure if it will get gingerbread. The Nexus One will so I know that it will be ported to the desire unofficially, officialy who knows.

5. deanshep85

deanshep85 Well-Known Member

I think we will get it, because the Desire HD might me the big brother upgrade ti to the Desire....the Desire is still one of the top selling of not THE single best Android handset of 2010...I can see google releasing it as maybe the LAST update to the handset before moving to the new dual processor phones of next year.

Saying that 2.3 is not going to be a vast update so its still hit an miss to be fair...I would like to see the new sense on the Desire...but thats down to HTC not google, so its their choice whether they want to expand on it.