Questions about froyoSupport

Last Updated:

1. jojo54696

jojo54696 Active Member This Topic's Starter

1. is the wireless 3g hotspot free? cause i turned it on today, after clicking ok to the you must have this feature message. They didn't charge me did they? i have unlimited data.

2. Whats with all the crappy apps? I mean vz navigator? come on, whoes gonna pay $10/month for that crap when google navigator works better and its free.

3. my phone doesn't vibrate when i get texts. Even with vibrate enable in the text settings and sound settings. How do i fix it?

4. How come the picture for some of my facebook linked contacts changes when they change their profile picture but for others their picture on my phone stays what it was when i linked them, no matter what? How to i fix it so they all update?

Advertisement
  2. jojo54696

jojo54696 Active Member This Topic's Starter

does anyone know?

3. Mr. Link

Mr. Link Well-Known Member

1.) No...it's a $20/month charge.
    2.) It's called bloatware and the only way to remove it is to root your phone. I personally just ignore it. Some of the bloatware is helpful (Amazon MP3), some is not (i.e. - VZ Navigator)
    3.) It's probably a setting or a bug. If it's a bug, there may be a better way...but if you're having a lot of bugs since the upgrade I recommend a factory reset.
    4.) I don't use facebook...sorry.

4. Bill

Bill Well-Known Member