Questions on Motorola Cliq

Last Updated:

1. stepherz

stepherz Member This Topic's Starter

i have the motorola cliq. i want to make folders for pictures. like backgrounds or just randoms pics. i called tmobile. they were like try doing file manager or some stuff like that. cant figure out how to make folders. or save pictures to folders. or is it even possible?!?!:confused:

Advertisement
  2. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Moving to Motorola Cliq forum :)

3. marstodd

marstodd Active Member

Usually images go in the 'pictures' folder on the SD card.
    You can use a file manager to work with the SD card. Also you can connect via USB (there may be bluetooth apps for this also) and use a PC to access folders on the SD card too. questions?

4. Trky

Trky New Member

Go to an empty spot on the home screen and tap and hold for roughly 3 seconds. A menu will appear that says "Add to Home screen" and you will see Shortcuts, widgets, folders, wallpapers. Select folders and it will take you to a menu with more folder options. In this case select New folder. This will put a folder on the home screen. You can now click and drag your pictures into this folder. By default the folder will be named "Folder". to change the name open the folder up, and then click and hold on the top bar that says "Folder" and it will give you an option to rename it.