• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root (Questions on Updates/Update Releases Here) Official Motion 4G 10c/d/e/f Firmware

I've had problems a week after I bought the phone.. It keeps restarting randomly and sometimes will do it 20 times in a row.. I just put this firmware on here today and it still keeps randomly rebooting and crashing apps.. Is there anything I can do?

Some have said the update (MS77010d) fixed some minor reboot problem they had.

Upvote 0
i am still on C and have seen recent 4g drops as well as complete data lock out recently in south florida . but on a good side , i have seen areas with increased data 9down /3up , that were marginal 2up/3down only the week before . i think SFL is still evolving.

I never even HAD the problem of switching to 1X or EV in South Florida

UNTIL I did the Software Upgrade ( actually a Downgrade )- in 2 months on 77010c software I never lost 4G signal-

Now on 77010d- I've lost 4G about 5 times and had to call Metro to send

refresh twice.

Also-version d uses about 50 to 80 or more meg of RAM( !

Upvote 0
Original Firmware (Known to clock you at 1.5GHz)
MS77010c_03 firmware (566MBs):
LG MS770 10c Firmware
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE FULL 566MBs!!!

Update (Released on 11/5/12) (Also known to clock at 1.5GHz--only via flashing this. If you uupdate via OTA, results may differ)
MS77010d_03 firmware (578MBs):
LG MS770 10d Firmware
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE FULL 578MBs!!!

Unbrick/unroot/flash stock firmware guide is here!

Thanks to morgankslade for the serial number!!

Use this if you have problems downloading first link
This folder on mediafire will have 3 parts to the MS77010c_03 cab file above. Extract with WinRAR
Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire

If you need firmware for another LG phone, don't hesitate to ask. I do need a serial number though, just PM it to me with the model number of the phone.
Do i need to download both firmwares?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones