Questions you would like answered.General

Last Updated:

1. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

Had that have happened, it would put the Note 2 out of the running for my last upgrade, since I only have until end of December...otherwise, I'll have to wait until March.

Advertisement
  2. twospirits

twospirits AF's janitor Moderator

Why March? Can't you rob a bank. That's what I plan on doing. lol

TS
  3. drexappeal

Actually, I totally miscalculated. I only accounted for 14 months, so I thought that my final 1 year upgrade would expire after December, but looks like January would've been my 18 month timeframe for upgrade anyway. That's win-win...Of course, this is assuming that the Note 2 even gets released on Sprint.

I so hope that it gets released earlier than the 1st quarter of 2013. I may not be able to hold out for that long.
  4. ks-man

ks-man Well-Known Member

Looking back, it appears that there was even a second q4 speculation regarding a NA release, "I would be lucky if I could even get q4 out of anyone. "

It really makes you wonder if anybody speculating in the q1 time period simply had a typo.
  5. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

Definitely a typo in there. Q1 would be absurdly late
    twospirits likes this.
  6. IO01

IO01 Active Member

I would like to know if the 64GB version will be released at the same time as the others, or if it will be delayed (like it is for the Galaxy S III). I had been waiting for the Galaxy S III, 64GB version, for some time, but then I researched the Galaxy Note II and decided that this would be the phone to get. So I wait some more. :(
  7. twospirits

twospirits AF's janitor Moderator

8. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

Not just cool but also looks like he was using a Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and not a Nexus 7 (that's all the rage)..... LOL!!! *couldn't resist*....now where's my coffee....
  9. drexappeal

Thanks for the vid, TS. That is cool as hell!...LOL

I'm actually not considering the VU. The Eclipse is smaller, so if I go Phablet...it'd be the Note 2. If I just go phone, it'll be the Eclipse (assuming it's the US version of the Optimus G).
  10. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

twospirits and Atma like this.
  11. drexappeal

twospirits likes this.
  12. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

:D

.....the famous mr. Ed
    twospirits likes this.
  13. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

14. donniegood

donniegood Well-Known Member

From the horses mouth ...
  15. sic4672

sic4672 Well-Known Member

Have I told.... you lately.... that I love you....

Shame the person bailed, maybe you could have determined the size of the internal storage that would be available. Wouldn't 64GB internal + 64GB microSD card be amazing???
  16. drexappeal

Ohhh...that's who they were talking about. But it's clear that a talking horse would never be able to "confirm"...ugh...too many tech bloggers nowadays.

17. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

It would just make me feel better if we heard some official word from Verizon on this matter. Yes that screen shot is convincing, but we all know how easy it is to copy something here & paste something there ( alter ). Still have a good feeling Verizon will get it, but until I hear it from Big Red's mouth I can't help but wonder. Please Please Please Verizon get this device.
  18. drexappeal

Yeah, I'm sure there are many Verizon customers that feel the same as you. I'm just happy that there've been lots of leaked blogs about Sprint getting it. Now, I just hope that it gets released in q4 and I won't have to wait too long to decide between the optimus g and this beast.
  19. donniegood

Drex u know what is funny to me? you were freaking out about the photon this time last year as was I and now we both are lusting over the note 2 lol. Just found that amusing
  20. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

This time last year I was also bat crazy over the Photon. Couldn't wait for that phone to be released. Got mine day 1.
  21. drexappeal

Hahaha...I'm not "quite" there yet because I'm reserved to see how the Optimus G (aka Eclipse) is. So, I'm not likely to pre-order, whichever of the two is released first, but these are definitely my top 2 choices. The Note 1 is humongous. I always thought that would bother me, but the more that I thought about the multi-tasking capabilities and the s-pen and all the other "business" benefits I'd have with the Note 2, the more it jumped out as a true contender for my final upgrade. On top of that, I could easliy see myself keeping it (afterwards) as a media player...if I decide to upgrade in 2014, when I'll be eligible for my 1st non-1 year upgrade (man, that seems so far away).

Good to know that some of the MoPho peeps might be rocking the same device...including TS, who had already mentioned a long time ago that he's coming back to Sprint if the Note 2 makes its way over.
  22. donniegood

Yea I left my photon behind and am using an old iphone 4 (long story) I got out of phones for a few months because i was spending too much on them buying retail. I never wait for upgrades but this time I have one and have decided on the note as my upgrade and want to try to keep it as long as possible lol.