• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Questions?

captianken

Dec 10, 2009
I purchased my moment about 2 weeks ago and have been having fun figuring it out however there are some areas where I am having problems.

1. When you want to attach a document it selects the picture folder/area, how do you browse instead of being forced into that area.

2. I downloaded ringtone app and have found the app quite useful, the problem I am having is, the ringtones I have created don't show up in all the ringtone areas of my phone, what needs to be done to correct this.

3. The basic user guide that comes with the phone says there is an app I can download called samsung new pc studio. When I call sprint or samsung they say this app is not available or can't be used by a casd(the u.s. standard, I think casd is right), they say this software is only for the other standard, I did find this app on the web. Is what sprint and samsung saying true if not can I use the ones I found on the web.

4. If you could choose only ten apps to have(free)which ones would you choose?

Thank you for you help.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones