Quick contacts & Folder bug/problemSupport

Last Updated:

1. DesireMe

DesireMe Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

May 20, 2010
    I had a 2x folders (Text & Call) each containing direct message and direct text contacts. All works great. I have 4x Quick Dial contacts on the homescreen.

Then i found this "Person" shortcut, which you could set to Quick Contact. Which was excellent, a popup appears below the person prompting for the action (call, sms, email, person, map).

So i have a brainwave and think about re-designing (again!) my homescreen. So i set the 4x Quick Dial shortcuts on the homescreen to Quick Person shortcuts. Works a treat! :D

I delete the Text & Call folders. Then set up 1x Folder, add all my regular contacts as Quick Person shortcuts.

Now....when i press the person in a folder, the pop-up that allows you to select (call, sms, email etc) is out of the screen and hardly visible. You cannot select an option. It seems to put the popup above the folder. If this is the case, then why let Quick Contact Shortcuts into the folder?!?

So it's rendered totally useless!! :confused:

I experienced the same thing when i set a Quick Person shortcut up in FolderOrganiser to go on the homescreen without a text label, not even in a folder, again the popup option is off the screen.

Guess i've gotta go back, create the two folders (Text & Call) again and add 20 odd people to each folder. :mad: