Quick Important Question

Last Updated:

1. The0Code

The0Code Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is there any froyo rom that comes with the HTC Mail app? I'd prefer to keep my yahoo mail and the new gingerbread themes are looking pretty smexy to me :p Thanks.

On a side note, I wish VR12 had some cooler themes...stuck with this metal one q_q.

Advertisement
  2. daveybaby

daveybaby Well-Known Member

Unlikely, as all of the HTC apps require the sense framework, which isnt part of any current froyo ROMs.

Either: wait for VR13, or: install a decent mail app like k9, i think that will integrate with pretty much any email account.

3. The0Code

Damn...if only I could make glowing trackball work for damed k9! That's the only thing I would miss from Sense UI...along with ringtone trimmer.

4. daveybaby

daveybaby Well-Known Member

Hmmm... my trackball glows whenever i get an email, using Froydvillain and K9. In fact, wish i could turn the bloody thing off.

As for ringtone trimming Ringdroid - Android app on AppBrain is pretty good.

5. The0Code

How'd u make the trackball thing work? I got k9 a while ago because i was planning on switching over to elelinux but it just...it just didn't like me xD