Quick phonebook question

Last Updated:

1. BigHAZE

BigHAZE Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I already searched and didn't come up with anything.

In my phone's phonebook, I have 3 numbers for my brother. HOME, WORK, MOBILE and when I go to look him up there are entries for sending MESSAGES to his home or work numbers. How can I remove those lines as I will never send messages to his HOME or WORK numbers? They are just clutter when I am trying to figure out what to do.

If you got rid of "send message" lines that weren't really appropriate, please share some knowledge.

TIA

Advertisement
  2. NicksGarage

NicksGarage Well-Known Member

I'd like to know that too. It's annoying on some contacts with several land line phone numbers or people that can't accept text messages on their mobile phones.

3. Rigmaster

Rigmaster Well-Known Member

Not sure how to remove, but I think one of the voice features either on the phone or via Google-Android will convert whatever you type into a voice message/call that can be sent to land lines.

4. BigHAZE

BigHAZE Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

The Text-to-Land lines works automatically. Just send a text to your home phone to check it out. The issue is that I will NEVER send texts to some of these numbers and wanted to alleviate some of the clutter on that screen.

Thanks