quick question about NE2

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by trophynuts, Jul 13, 2010.

  1. trophynuts

    trophynuts Well-Known Member
    313

    Jul 6, 2010
    5,630
    1,792
    313
    I work in a Tech related field. Have been in a tec
    SouthEastern US
    i'm currently available for my NE2, is that going to make my Droid X price 199 with MIR or 149? Thanks in advance.
     

    Advertisement

  2. dadon23

    dadon23 New Member
    6

    Jul 6, 2010
    2
    4
    6
    My NE2 brings the phone to a cost of 100 dollars after rebate.
     
  3. D13

    D13 Well-Known Member
    143

    May 28, 2010
    2,088
    234
    143
    Elkridge, Maryland
    Depending on how long ago your ne2 is from it may be $100 or $50. Most recently they changed it to $50.

    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
     
  4. chenry888

    chenry888 Well-Known Member
    16

    Jul 1, 2010
    97
    6
    16
    I just know I haven't renewed the contract for 3 years. So how much would my Droid X end up being?
     
  5. e5116

    e5116 Well-Known Member
    38

    Apr 20, 2010
    142
    23
    38
  6. JubbaTheHutt

    JubbaTheHutt Well-Known Member
    93

    Jul 7, 2010
    998
    103
    93
    You should be eligible for a $100 NE2 discount...so after rebate, you'll be looking at $100 for the phone.

    Welcome to the club :D
     
  7. chenry888

    chenry888 Well-Known Member
    16

    Jul 1, 2010
    97
    6
    16
    Does Best Buy honor this discount though?

     
  8. mxsjw

    mxsjw Well-Known Member
    143

    Jul 7, 2010
    1,311
    171
    143
    Nope
     
  9. trophynuts

    trophynuts Well-Known Member
    313

    Jul 6, 2010
    5,630
    1,792
    313
    I work in a Tech related field. Have been in a tec
    SouthEastern US
    this worked perfect for me. I'm available for the 50$ I'll take it for sure. Its better than nothing. :cool::D:p
     
  10. JubbaTheHutt

    JubbaTheHutt Well-Known Member
    93

    Jul 7, 2010
    998
    103
    93
    That's YMMV.

    Honestly, BB Mobile shouldn't have an issue honoring all and any discounts to VZW customers, but I've heard stories of some BB's honoring NE2 and corporate discounts and some that don't.

    I ran into this problem when I purchased my Storm 1. All I had to do was call VZW Customer Service and have the rep speak to the BB Mobile employee. If your local BB refused to honor any NE2 promotion for you, I would go this route.
     
  11. chenry888

    chenry888 Well-Known Member
    16

    Jul 1, 2010
    97
    6
    16
    Thanks! I will keep that in mind.

    By the way so I checked my Verizon account for an upgrade... Saw this for the Dinc:

    Full Retail Price $529.99
    Price with 2yr contract $299.99
    Online Discount -100.00
    Your Price 199.99

    It did not mention any rebate... is that Online Discount supposed to be the instant rebate or my NE2 credit?
     
  12. JubbaTheHutt

    JubbaTheHutt Well-Known Member
    93

    Jul 7, 2010
    998
    103
    93
    That would be an instant rebate. Any NE2 discounts that are applied, should read something along the lines of "NE2 Discount or Promo".

    If you want to see if you're eligible for any NE2 upgrade, log into your account and go to your specific line/phone. There should be a little note or memo that mentions when you are due for your NE2.
     
    chenry888 likes this.
  13. mountainlover

    mountainlover Well-Known Member
    43

    Jun 14, 2010
    269
    37
    43
    teacher
    NC
    Everyone I talk to (when I call customer service or go into a store) tells me something different about moving up my NE2 date. :mad: Mine is a little over a month away. Think I will be able to get it moved up? If not, I may wait and compare it to the Fascinate if it would be coming out soon by then.
     
  14. Mike S

    Mike S Active Member
    16

    Jul 10, 2010
    34
    7
    16
    I think there a few people on here who had their NE2 moved up by a month or two. I think it all depends who you talk to. Mine was due next week and both a store and CS rep (via email) told me that they couldn't move it up. My first call to CS was successful though. Might just want to keep on trying.
     

Share This Page

Loading...