• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Quick question...phone choice help?

mr-zee

Dec 14, 2009
UK
Hiya guys, just a quick question. I'm looking for some advice. I'm due for an upgrade at the end of this month and want to switch my windows mobile device for an Android phone. I'm in the UK and on T=mobile so the two main options I can see are the pulse and the G2. Which is better or is there another alternative that I should be considering? I'm guessing they all have their faults and personal choice will be a factor but I thought that if anyone would be able to help, it would be you guys and the the T-mobile salesman.

Chhers in advance.

Hiya guys, just a quick question. I'm looking for some advice. I'm due for an upgrade at the end of this month and want to switch my windows mobile device for an Android phone. I'm in the UK and on T=mobile so the two main options I can see are the pulse and the G2. Which is better or is there another alternative that I should be considering? I'm guessing they all have their faults and personal choice will be a factor but I thought that if anyone would be able to help, it would be you guys and the the T-mobile salesman.

Chhers in advance.

Got my son the Pulse for Xmas - lovely big screen, nice feeling in the hand, BUT limited internal memory for applications and probably not going to get an upgrade to 2.x when it rolls out.

I have just got the G2 the other day - didn't know what to expect with the "chin" but it sits in the hand nicely, the rubberised coating is very nice and it has the spec to be upgraded to 2.x at some stage.

I'd get the G2 if I were you.....I did :)

Upvote 0
from what I've read, the pulse probably won't receive the next upgrade whereas the G2 hopefully will. Since I'm on a contract I'm plumping for the G2.

I would say it's more likely the G2 will receive an update compared to huawei's T-mobile pulse. information has been pretty lax on Android as to who and who won't get an update. It's all a matter of time I suppose..... :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones