• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Quick Question Please Answer

I asked the same question. If your phone breaks in like the next 2 months then more than likely you'll get an incredible back. If it breaks 4 or more months down the road then IDK. It might end up like the droid and eris where they give you a comp model or allow you to upgrade early, we'll either get an htc thunderbolt or the incredible 2 if ours breaks. That's my guess.

Upvote 0
I'm certain they will replace Dinc with Dinc until their are no longer Dincs to give. Then they will offer us a chance to upgrade or settle for another model that's comparable. It's money in their pockets if they can get you to upgrade and go down on another two year contract. So expect when the well runs dry for them to offer you a deal you can't refuse... or they hope you won't lol.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones