Quick Root Question

Last Updated:

1. tee00max

tee00max Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Im currently on 2.1v2 and was wondering could I root from it or rooting is only a 1.5 deal?

Advertisement
  2. Kevkelsar

Kevkelsar Well-Known Member

For now, root can only be achieved from 1.5. There is a thread in the Eris forums of someone claiming his cousin downgraded his phone from the leak to 1.5 without root, but the proof has not been posted, yet.

3. MJL

MJL Well-Known Member

I didnt wanna post in that thread because that guy is being a complete baby, but I think hes lying. When everyone requested proof he freaked out and suggested that he wasnt going to because people were so demanding. I figure thats his was of never having to post his "supposed" rollback. But in case it is true, I didnt wanna ruin it for everyone else.

4. dracozny

dracozny Well-Known Member

the insinuation was enough to make anyone say F%^& off. but to be correct and fair from the very first posting he said he would post it on the weekend when him and his cousin had time. then came the your FOS comments.

5. MJL

MJL Well-Known Member

Which insinuation? LOL I mean what do you expect people to do when you come on here and claim your cousin can roll back your leak status? I'm still laughing at how it sounds, just like every other post where someone comes on here looking for attention or whatever their reason is behind doing what they do. More power to him and his cousin if what he says is true but at this point its all hearsay with no proof whatsoever, so imo, I'm a little skeptical.

Still watching the thread tho because its been very entertaining.

6. dracozny

dracozny Well-Known Member

i find nothing worth reading until the op of that thread comes back to post this weekend.
    being skeptical and questioning is one thing, telling him hes FOS is quite another.

jreed2560 likes this.
  7. jreed2560

jreed2560 Well-Known Member

I wish everyone would take that stance. I would like to add "worth posting about" to your philosophy as well.