Quick Sale - HTC Leather Vertical Pouch


Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

  1. GeneralPatton

    GeneralPatton Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2010
    Messages:
    213
    Likes Received:
    38
    Up for sale is my HTC EVO Leather Pouch. I bought it from HTCPedia.com and as of now, it is sold out everywhere and is listed for $24.99 ... I bought a bodyglove which doesnt allow the phone to fit so I am selling it. Pouch was used Friday and Saturday.

    $28.00 Shipped! Will go out by tomorrow afternoon if sold today.

    Paypal: gpatton@nycap.rr.com

    This is also listed in Classifieds but I never look there, so I suspect many of you dont either. The extra $3 is to cover shipping costs, and you dont need to wait for them to get back in stock
     

    Advertisement
  2. KoukiFC3S

    KoukiFC3S Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2009
    Messages:
    881
    Likes Received:
    85
    Pics?
     
  3. clambert1273

    clambert1273 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 5, 2010
    Messages:
    584
    Likes Received:
    149
    I have that pouch.. love it... but I got mine for less ;)
     
  4. GeneralPatton

    GeneralPatton Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2010
    Messages:
    213
    Likes Received:
    38
    HTC HD2, HTC EVO 4G Messenger Vertical Pouch

    That is the case I have. I have no pictures right now of the actual case, but I mean, it is flawless .. it was only used for 2 days, and 90% of those 2 days it was either on my desk with the phone charging, or in my pocket. The other 10%, it was used to rest the phone on it when it was out of the case so I didn't lay the camera on my counter top.

    I could go take pictures if you really want .. but, what you see is what you get. Good as new! ;)
     
  5. GeneralPatton

    GeneralPatton Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2010
    Messages:
    213
    Likes Received:
    38
    ~Bump~ .. and no, not the App ;)
     
  6. RedWingsFan

    RedWingsFan Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 10, 2010
    Messages:
    365
    Likes Received:
    108
    Glad I got the same one a few weeks ago. Even though I don't have a EVO yet ;)
     
  7. papamarik

    papamarik Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 15, 2010
    Messages:
    84
    Likes Received:
    23
    I called htcpedia just now and they said this case will be back in stock on July 9th.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page

Loading...