• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Quick Verizon return question

lamoglinsgal

Android Expert
Jun 23, 2010
Virginia
My Incredible is coming today. (YAY!) I'm going to spend the weekend with it, and then decide whether I'll be sending back the X, or sending back the Incredible. (I'm very indecisive, but seeing as I'm paying full retail with a slight discount, I get the right to be!)

Anyhow, when I called yesterday and ordered the Incredible, CS told me not to do an exchange, to just order the Incredible and then ship the X back in the Incredible FedEx box with that return label.

Do I need some sort of RMA number, or (if I send the X back) do I just send it back, they'll see it was from my account and credit me? I'd hate to send it and there be some sort of delay in a credit because I missed a step.

I had an Eris for two weeks, and then the DInc was announced. Ahh, went to the VZ store the next day, the rep didnt do much but flash me back to my old env2 and she told me to just pop the eris back into any fed ex box. So I dumped that mess real quick. :) Just kidding, its a solid phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones