Quick Verizon return question

Last Updated:

1. lamoglinsgal

lamoglinsgal Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

My Incredible is coming today. (YAY!) I'm going to spend the weekend with it, and then decide whether I'll be sending back the X, or sending back the Incredible. (I'm very indecisive, but seeing as I'm paying full retail with a slight discount, I get the right to be!)

Anyhow, when I called yesterday and ordered the Incredible, CS told me not to do an exchange, to just order the Incredible and then ship the X back in the Incredible FedEx box with that return label.

Do I need some sort of RMA number, or (if I send the X back) do I just send it back, they'll see it was from my account and credit me? I'd hate to send it and there be some sort of delay in a credit because I missed a step.

Advertisement
  2. necosino

necosino Well-Known Member

You should probably call them back if you need clarification, since usually the warehouse people just scan the barcode and don't actually open the packages until they get processed much later.

3. Rdjr74

Rdjr74 Well-Known Member

I you haven't played with the incredible I think you'll the sense ui. I got a chance to play with the X yest. and I gotta say I am really liking the UI much better. It seems to be well thought out and more fun to play with. Let us know what you think between the two.

4. lamoglinsgal

lamoglinsgal Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Will do. I played with the Incredible briefly in the store last week. I've never had a Sense device. I had the first Droid, and have had the X since the 16th. I'm sure I'm in for a change -- hopefully a nice one!

5. killadanny

killadanny Well-Known Member

I had an Eris for two weeks, and then the DInc was announced. Ahh, went to the VZ store the next day, the rep didnt do much but flash me back to my old env2 and she told me to just pop the eris back into any fed ex box. So I dumped that mess real quick. :) Just kidding, its a solid phone.

6. Prime

Prime Well-Known Member

sense is like motoblur

its useless and a memory and battery hog

7. Demache

Demache Well-Known Member

Its not useless, there are a few nice features, but it does tend to drag the phone down. More noticeably on older phones like the Hero and Eris.