Quick vibrate?

Last Updated:

1. trant01

trant01 Active Member This Topic's Starter

anyway we can put this phone in vibrate mode quickly? maybe install a lockscreen like the droid x so with a quick slide you can put the phone in vibrate?

i move from an iphone and the rocker that did that on the phone is sorely missed. is there any alternative out there? i just dont want to unlock the phone -> set to vibrate -> lock the phone.

Advertisement
  2. robgo777

robgo777 New Member

Best way is to install a widget. I use one called Silent Toggle Widget made by Droidmania. It is great, all you have to do is click on it and it switches from ringer to vibrate to silent very quickly. Beets having to hold down the volume button until you get to those settings.

pinbak likes this.
  3. skinien

skinien Well-Known Member

I just pull the notification menu down and you can put it in vibrate or slient from there. One swipe and one press... from anywhere.

pinbak likes this.
  4. ozziedog

ozziedog Member

I have been try that since I got the phone and when I put it on silent the notification does nothing phone. Does the phone even have a vibrate only feature? If it does I can't find it.

5. skinien

skinien Well-Known Member

When you bring the notification menu down, you should see and icon for:

[Wifi] [Blutooth] [Silent] [Vibration]

Select Vibration... not Silent.

6. tysj

tysj Well-Known Member

The easiest way to put it into Vibrate mode without modifications is either the Notification bar. Also, check your settings in the Sound and Display menu.