Quick way to link facebook profiles with contact profiles

Last Updated:

1. kaine

kaine Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi

I've just rooted and Villian 2.1ified my Orange Hero.

Now I swear there was an easy way to link contacts to their fb profiles, but now I can only find a way to manually do it one contact at a time. With alot of contacts, this could take somewhere between three to four years.

Is there a quicker way?

Advertisement
  2. Jaffa

Jaffa Well-Known Member

The sync selection at the bottom should show you all the suggested profiles that need to be linked, there are some issues with the V10 builds of 2.1 and FB sync, its a little hit and miss!!

3. kaine

kaine Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah it doesn't suggest anything, and upon looking, it doesn't when I click individual contacts. I've read it's started working for some peeps after a couple of days. :)

4. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

I flashed Villain 11 this afternoon and the FB sync is working now. Just give it time :)

5. omebius

omebius Member

I'm finally running the official 2.1 and I'm having issue with fb linking. Most work fine but my friend list starts at e? Annoying! So it may well be a 2.1 in general issue

6. klikkamongo

klikkamongo Member

I have also the same problem, updated to Android 2.1 yesterday, I took about 24 hours before my contacts would sync with google, and now when the contacts is synced, they wont sync with facebook.

But I guess I just have to wait..