Quickie review of Steinheil screen protector

Last Updated:

1. hal1

hal1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Meh, seems okay.

A few small bubbles, 'prolly my fault. No biggie, can't really see them when the screen is on.

Although the standard Verizon screen protectors don't cover the whole face,I seemed to be able able to squeegee them all out. Also, the feel of the screen wasn't as slick as with the VZ protectors, it was more sticky/resistant when sliding.

I'll hope protection will be what sells me on the Steinheil

Advertisement
  2. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

I have no bubbles. Did have some with the prior install that couldn't be squeezed out but they were due to lint/dust trapped between the protector and the screen.

3. SoFLO

SoFLO Guest

I'm assuming you got the clear one. It takes a little time to adjust sometimes.

Check out the link in my sig, PM me and I'll be more than happy to put your review up :)

4. hal1

Yeah, I'm thinking it was caused by dust. It seems like I wa moving it to the edge, but when I lifted the squeegee card it was back.

I also think if I keep trying I'll start to scratch the protector

5. jjswee

jjswee Active Member

If you do lift the protector to remove dust/lint - use a piece of tape to pick it up. Something I heard a bit ago.

6. hal1

Thanks. I'm going to live with it the way it is. It's one of those things that only the person who put it on (me) could really tell anything is there