• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Quickoffice and SD File Folder

I am using an incredible droid. I have quickoffice. I just downloaded a PDF file and would like to save it to quick office. When I open quickoffice it says can not find files on sd card. Is there a folder I need to put this file in? I have astro. I am just trying to save my word and pdf documents somewhere to open later for reference.
Just figured out what I needed to do. Make a folder in Astro and that's where I can store my documents.

I am using an incredible droid. I have quickoffice. I just downloaded a PDF file and would like to save it to quick office. When I open quickoffice it says can not find files on sd card. Is there a folder I need to put this file in? I have astro. I am just trying to save my word and pdf documents somewhere to open later for reference.
Just figured out what I needed to do. Make a folder in Astro and that's where I can store my documents.
Your documents will be downloaded into your sd card in root/download and when u click em you should be able to choose the program you want to use to open it. I just checked and quickoffice opens .pdf just fine using astro. if it doesn't give you the option to choose the program, you can go into your apps settings and under manage apps, you should see whatever program the pdf opens in and you can click that program, then click clear cache. and the option to choose the app you want should return. hope this helps

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones