R.I.P Desktop Charging Cradle for the HTC IncredibleAccessories

Last Updated:

1. jareth

jareth Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
    eagleOne likes this.
  2. najaboy

najaboy Well-Known Member

Not to be "that guy"... but old news. It's been posted at least a couple times already.

load97 likes this.
  3. ju1c3

ju1c3 Well-Known Member

who cares. i dont need a dock. thats like saying your car isnt any good cuz they quit making the neon light kit to go under it.

4. Old Member

Old Member Well-Known Member

What about this one? --> NEW CRADLE SYNC DOCK CHARGER FOR HTC DROID INCREDIBLE - eBay (item 250666809368 end time Aug-13-10 20:13:36 PDT)

Or this one? --> Cradle Dock Desktop Charger For HTC Droid Incredible - eBay (item 310235015824 end time Jul-25-10 21:52:31 PDT)

I've considered both of these, but held off hoping for one that would place the phone in landscape mode. Now that I know it's not coming I will likely jump on one of theses. My only other fear is the charger will hurt my battery. Any opinions?

5. sabrewings

sabrewings Well-Known Member

Blame HTC. They didn't want to put the work in to make Sense run in landscape mode.

6. dspcap

dspcap Well-Known Member

With all the fulfillment issues, I am not sure they consider it a "flagship" phone anymore.

7. Kyuss

Kyuss Well-Known Member

You can blame me. Everytime I buy a phone (every 2+ years when my contract & NE2 is up), no matter how promising the phone looks or how much VZ promotes it, it'll be a dead product with no support the day I get it in my hands.

dion likes this.
  8. heffe2001

heffe2001 Well-Known Member

Both of those cradles make the phone stand straight up and down, not at any sort of angle. They are also very cheaply made. I have the first one, and I'm just not happy with it at all (even after slotting it to allow for a decent amount of lean, the phone tends to flip out of the mount). The external charger appears to work fine though.

Old Member likes this.
  9. Old Member

Old Member Well-Known Member

I've been reading other reviews about these as well. Neither will fit your phone + case either.