R.S. phone still sitting in stock room. Online orderGeneral

Last Updated:

1. crippyman

crippyman Active Member

I ordered my phone this past Saturday around 5 pm eastern time. Actually we ordered 2 but the second one was ordered a half hour later. The first one will be here tomorrow, As for the second one it says it is still sitting in the stock room. I have called a few times now and evan asking if they have enough stock and they checked on their computer I take it and they confirm that they do have them in stock. Is any one else in the same boat as I am??:confused::confused:

Advertisement
  2. w0rd

w0rd Well-Known Member

Yes. Ordered Saturday. Order status = Item(s) located in stock
  3. crippyman

crippyman Active Member

You to hu? Man this sux

I hope they get shipped soon, ive been on the phone with them every night asking why.
    Well atleast my girlfriend is getting hers tomorrow so Ill be abel to play with hers till mine arives
  4. crippyman

crippyman Active Member

Just got off the phone with CCS again for the 4th time and as soon as I hung up with her I got an email not evan minute after we hung up. The email said as follows:D
    Jun 6, 2012 6:48 PM
    Arrived at FedEx location
    FORT WORTH, TX
    Jun 6, 2012 3:03 PMShipment information sent to FedEx
    Jun 6, 2012Picked upFORT WORTH, TX

Ship date Jun 6, 2012
    Estimated delivery Jun 9, 2012

It sure took long enough. Remember I ordered this phone on this past Saturday around 5 pm eastern
  5. DanielM426

DanielM426 Well-Known Member

From BB right? <-Shoot never mind lol
  6. septembersrain

septembersrain 句_句 Smurfing Awesome VIP Member

I preordered mine all the way back on the 22nd of May. Mine had sat at "Item(s) located in stock" from the 31st until the 2nd. Luckily I live about 5-6 hours from Ft. Worth so my phone was literally in my city the same day they shipped it but...

They don't deliver on Saturdays if it's standard ground, They are closed so no pick ups either.
    So my phone sat at Fed Ex until the following Monday the 4th. *.*
  7. crippyman

crippyman Active Member

Im not sure if your rite about fed x not shipping on saturday cause my fed x tracking gives me a tracking date of this saturday. Take a look. I sure hope your wrong septembersrain... Ive been waiting too long for this, but I must say, ive been playing with my girlfriends and I am totally digging it:D

ImageShack
  8. SomeNameHere

SomeNameHere Member

9. crippyman

crippyman Active Member

I beg to differ. This is from the site... The moment of truth will be tomorrow:D

FedEx Home Delivery
  10. w0rd

w0rd Well-Known Member

Mine says the same.

It also says signature required too. I am not going to be home tomorrow, so I guess it doesn't matter anyway.
  11. DanielM426

DanielM426 Well-Known Member

You can leave a note with your name on it at the door. They usually accept that
    w0rd likes this.
  12. crippyman

crippyman Active Member

Yey!!! After every one teling me that Fed x dosent ship on Saturday or that I would have to pay extra $$ Im happy to say that My phone shall be here any minute....Oh whats that!?!? Do I hear the truck backing up.....:car:

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/8182/fedexx.jpg
  13. w0rd

w0rd Well-Known Member

Thanks man. I did that. Just got home though and it's still out for delivery. :)
  14. crippyman

crippyman Active Member

Damn its a littel late for anymore deliverys but they dont stop until 8 PM. He may have came by and as for your note,, Im pretty sure they dont do that anymore but hopefully he hasent come yet.
    Maybe he came by early and you werent home and he put it back in his truck and hasent updated the status untill he gets back to the fed x building, you will just have to keep tracking it and see what the status says. That would suck cause tommorow is Sunday which means you wouldnt get untill Monday. Hmmmm keep us updated and good luck:cool: