R820-Admire??General

Last Updated:

1. qandres12

qandres12 Well-Known Member

soo it appears that Samsung might release a new model of the Samsung SCH-R720 Admire you know and love so much. its the SCH-R820 Admire and supposedly its gonna be 4G capable. there doesnt seem to be much on this yet though but a samsung phone model R820 is definitely coming out for sure to Metro.

http://androidforums.com/metro-pcs/601301-do-you-see-what-i-see.html

and theres also this other thread thats supposed to follow this development

http://androidforums.com/metro-pcs/602993-samsung-admire-4g.html

im very skeptical about this though even though the picture in the link clearly says RR820 Admire. i guess time will tell
    [​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. alittle

alittle Well-Known Member

I remember seeing a list some where. Probably in one of the threads you posted or maybe another one of the new 4g phones coming to Metro. Samsung Admire 2 was on that list.
    I loved my Admire(upgraded to Esteem:p:cool: )
    Depending on the specs I could be a player later on down the road.
  3. Slickinator

Slickinator Well-Known Member

Heh, my bad, wrong info
  4. alittle

5. qandres12

qandres12 Well-Known Member

i might be wrong its supposed to run on 2.4 gigahertz, thats will make the phone run SO fast!! hopefully they improve the internal storage size. at first i thought the admire's storage size was pretty standard but then i saw the internal storage on other phones i was like damn you samsung
  6. pcgamer

pcgamer Well-Known Member

2.4ghz???? That's quite a stretch. Maybe 1ghz... its still an admire...
  7. enigmadroid

enigmadroid Well-Known Member

2.4Ghz wireless speed not processor. That would freakin' rock! :)
  8. pcgamer

pcgamer Well-Known Member

Oh, lol. Yeah it would xD
  9. KageBeast

KageBeast Well-Known Member

Well after reading about this and just because it's the 820 doesn't necessarily mean it's gonna be an upgraded admire. It seems to high an increase in the model number but I will be looking forward to what it turns out to be
  10. Slickinator

Slickinator Well-Known Member

Lol dude what if it's like the representatives for Metro PCS were like "ALRIGHT FOLKS LETS MAKE ANOTHER SAMSUNG ADMIRE, WITH.... THE SAME SPECS, BUT A SMALLER SCREEN! YEAH! FOR THOSE WITH SMALL HANDS!"
  11. alittle

Lol. I can see it happening