• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [R910/R915] THE ODIN THREAD: Return to stock | Now with R915 files!

I flashed the electric sheep and things went smooth. :) Thanks dude, You are the man!!

I am having one problem. when i was operating with just the basix 1.0, i was able to bypass the block that Metro pcs put on tethering. Now the block is in full effect with the electric sheep.

any way to get back around these pesky walls Metro erect around us? I tried numerous tether apps with no success.

sorry guys, i thought i was in the electric sheep thread. I am very high right now.

Upvote 0
Could you please add the post#3 on here so I can get the tar file, Im not familiar with post 3. Can someone please add the post on here for me please?
Go to the first page of the thread.

Go to the top.

Count posts.

When you get to the third post (hint: it says #3 in the title section)... you're on post #3. If you're still lost, it's the one with the GIANT download links.

Reactions: confed and tiede
Upvote 0
5188240361_9a655ca80c_o.gif

Epic WIN!

Upvote 0
ok, someone please tell me in lamens terms. Whats the probability of me ****ing my phone up going back to stock? I can read, and I will make sure the respitration (svedka) button is not clicked.....Also, if I just do a factory reset, will I still be rooted and if soo will I still have basix installed? I'm sorry cocaine, but basix and electric sheets have given me the blues and I cant install SHIT on my phone now, invalid file pckg invalid file pckg that really grinds my gears when there is an AB update!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones