RA 1.7 on Darch

Last Updated:

1. ToxicToastKatz

ToxicToastKatz Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys, hoping someone can provide a little insight on the Recovery Image that is on Darch's OP over at XDA for use with Darch2.7.

I'm currently using 1.6.2, and cannot seem to get Nand+ext to work under Darch 2.7. I've successfully run Nand+ext numerous times while using all the Fresh ROMs. I can run a Nand backup fine using 1.6.2 under Darch 2.7, but not the ext portion.

Would updating to RA 1.7 allow me to do this? Is it worth it? I tried googling and researching a few places, but I can't find too much info on RA 1.7 as it relates to the CDMA Hero. I found some info for Nexus 1 and Desire, but no CDMA Hero. The fact that Darch has it listed as "Unofficial Amon RA 1.7" is a bit scary.

Any insight? I've got it loaded on my SD card waiting to load, but I wanted to gather some info to see if it's even worth it before I went ahead and did it. I'm just afraid that not being able to Nand+ext is going to cause headaches while trying to restore if I decide to try another ROM or if something bad happens. It seems that only having the Nand is going to require me to re-set up the phone again if I need to wipe.

Thanks guys.

Advertisement