1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Race Track Connect

Last Updated:

1. dao

dao New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi everyone!

I'm new here and I need your help. I just published my first game on the Android market (which started as a project during my studies, I study IT). It's called "Race Track Connect" and it's free.

I only have a Samsung Galaxy i7500 (1st generation phone) to test the game on and I've been able to test it on a friend's HTC Desire. So if you have the time, download the game and tell me how it works on your mobile, or if you have new ideas / feedback, etc. just post it here.

The game uses ads (I'll use the money to reimburse myself for the fee of posting in the Android Market) by AdMob.

Thanks for your help and feedback!
    :D

Advertisement
  2. Akaamia

Akaamia Member

Nice, it's pretty interesting. The level progression could be smoother maybe if you started with less cars and then increased as you level up. But the concept is good!

3. slighmd

slighmd Well-Known Member

Very nice game and easy to learn and enjoy! Also quite an original concept. Agree with starting with onxe or maybe 3 cars at the most

4. Akaamia

Akaamia Member

And hints would be cool too...I'm stuck! :D

5. flonkas

flonkas Well-Known Member

I thought it was an interesting concept. I think it needs little extra things to change it up. Works good on samsung epic 4g

6. Pushwall

Pushwall Well-Known Member

Works great on my DroidX. It reminds me of the game Rocket Mania that I have on my Tapwave Zodiac which I love. There's also a similar Android game called Syrious Blasts!. A few suggestions...car sounds, a countdown ticker sound that gets louder the closer to zero, and maybe some animation and sounds when a car hits the top of the screen. Right now the game is good (free is good!) but it is one I would definitely pay money for with just a few added features. Keep up the great work!

7. dao

dao New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks very much for your feedback and ideas! I'll try to add new features as soon as possible!

8. BadApple

BadApple Member

Similar to a game I played before, where you have to create a path to a girl before she reaches the end.

I have to agree with the first poster. Less cars at first and increase the amount by levels. Needs a little something to it.

Also a QR code would be nice.