Rackspace Webmail

Last Updated:

1. Hyperdyne 120-A/2

Hyperdyne 120-A/2 Member This Topic's Starter

I can't log into Rackspace webmail from the Driod. It gets stuck on the log in "loading" screen.

Any one else have this problem, or know a solution?

Advertisement
  2. michaelferranti

michaelferranti New Member

Hey Hyperdyne 120- A/2: I work for Rackspace. I just checked with my tech support folks and we haven't heard of anyone having issues accessing Rackspace webmail from the Driod. If your still having issues, hit up our chat support and let them know exactly what is going on. They'll get you fixed up. Rackspace Email and Exchange Support Site

3. roberth

roberth New Member

I am having a problem using my browser on my droid to open my rackspace email as well. Just says loading and freezes. Hotmail and yahoo work fine. Had a problem even trying to set up an email account using rackspace with the SSL setting.

4. michaelferranti

michaelferranti New Member

5. ewgp1201

ewgp1201 New Member

Hey, I have the exact same problem! Was rackspace support able to help? I called and they told me as long as I have access to the internet I should be able to connect, and its a connection problem and I need to call verizon.

6. fireshaper

fireshaper Well-Known Member

Are you guys using the Android Browser or a third-party one (like xScope or Dolphin)?

7. thatguymuscle

thatguymuscle New Member

Hey guys,

Did you know there's a mobile version of Rackspace's Webmail interface? If your browser's are getting caught up while trying to load Webmail, try logging in to this URL instead:

Login

It's a slightly stripped down version that should be supported by most mobile browsers. Give it a shot!

8. Mainiac

Mainiac Member

I wish Rackspace couldn't log into my email, I'm very tired of all the spam that comes from their IP space.

9. thatguymuscle

thatguymuscle New Member

How do you mean? I think if their admins were able to access your mailboxes, it really would not have any effect on what type of spam you receive...

What type of spam are you noticing that seems to be stemming from them? I think I'm a little confused as to how this could happen...

10. ewgp1201

ewgp1201 New Member

Hey thatguy thanks for the mobile link. It works!

11. silverfish780

silverfish780 New Member

" Cloud Hosting ? It seems like everyone is talking about the wonder of cloud hosting. UnlimitedGB.com hosting provider Introduced Cloud Hosting. great service and support.It is very happy to work with such a strong proponent like unlimitedgb.com now my site is working clearly. "

12. Nidisa

Nidisa Well-Known Member

My company uses Rackspace for work email, and I have had zero issues accessing email with my Droid.

I'm not rooted, and I use K9mail to access.

I have no spam.

13. ak-oh

ak-oh New Member

Rackspace Guy,

I have a B&N Nook Color. It also has issues with Rackspace webmail. I can log in, but I just see the "Loading" graphic forever.