Radio with JagerROM

Last Updated:

1. tranzue

tranzue Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hey all,

I just recently purchased ROM Manager, and decided to try out downloading a ROM through it. I decided to go with JagerROM, which I've seen before requires the 2.2, but in ROM Manager it didn't say so. So I downloaded the ROM, and it works perfectly, my only question is, how can I tell if it already updated my radio or not?

Under my software information, it says Android version 2.2, but the Baseband version is 1.00.03.04.06. So is my radio already updated?

Advertisement
  2. ktan91

ktan91 Active Member

Nope. 2.05.00.06.11 is the updated baseband.

tranzue likes this.
  3. tranzue

tranzue Active Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the reply, maybe that explains why the camcorder is the only problem :rolleyes:

So basically if I want it to work, I'd have to go through the whole deal of unrooting and all that, to get camcorder working?

I think I'll just be happy without the camcorder till the actual OTA rolls out

4. welbinator

welbinator Well-Known Member

it doesn't require 2.2 to run, it IS 2.2. 2.2 refers to the android software, what is required for jager to work 100% is the radio update which is 2.05.00.06.11, as mentioned by ktan.

BTW, the whole deal of unrooting and rerooting takes less than 10 minutes. just be sure to read the cautions regarding the radio update.