Radio_V2 failureSupport

Last Updated:

1. oombongo

oombongo Member This Topic's Starter

Ok, I bought this phone from market means that I am not bound to any operator or carrier.

I have rooted this phone long time before, and because of rooting, I couldn't update my phone when phone checks for operating system updates periodically.

Now I tried to update my phone to latest available ROM here (http://androidforums.com/htc-desire/177907-froyo-2-09-405-8-update-windows-not-required.html). I renamed and copied the zip file in formatted card (only that .zip file in whole card) and tried to update my phone.

Everything seems to go fine but they went down the hill when RADIO_V2 starts to update. I get this error.

RADIO_V2 - Fail-PU
    Partition update fail!
    Update fail!

Now since the update is failure so I can't use my phone now. If I restart it then phone just hangs on HTC logo.

Any suggestions?

Advertisement
  2. oombongo

ok, now I have this problem:

[​IMG]

How may I get out of this problem?

3. oombongo

ok, whenever I start my phone, I see HTC log with 4 exclamation triangles on the sides, and screen has black background. I can't do anything else, can't run adb commands. However, I can only run fastboot commands..

any suggestions?

4. stask

stask New Member

have exactly the same issue, same version numbers that are on the screen. Still no luck with RADIO_V2 - Fail-PU while updating p99img.zip through "fastboot flash zip pb99img.zip". I always get "FAILD (remote: 51 partition update fail)".

When updating throught RUU exe image have the same issue, it fails on "RADIO_V2 - Fail-PU". Not sure what else to try.