Radioactive FroYo ROM v1.8.4 **9.2 MFLOP** **Moment-Acclaim Hybrid**

1. cephraim

cephraim Well-Known Member

People seeing similar results with 1.8.6??
  2. forty9er

forty9er Active Member

That is what I am reading Cephraim. I just don't have personal experience. I am going to update to the final version if there is ever one. If not, I may just stick with 7.8. SoutTerror, what part of MI are you from? I live in Adrian.
  3. SoulTerror

SoulTerror Well-Known Member

Midland
  4. droid26

droid26 Well-Known Member

had to reflash to stock de03. on radioactive again but still experiencing continuous drops in internal memory. i only installed 5 apps and im down to 120mb and still going down. what is happening
  5. valdesr11

valdesr11 Well-Known Member

Thanks for this! I have been going through hell looking for a good rom to install on my gfs Moment. Never again will I get her a samsung android. HTC is far superior coming from a Hero user. Hopefully this will work flawlessly. Most important part, battery life. And by what I'm reading here, its gotten a lot of positive feedback. Lets see how it goes, and thanks again.
  6. forty9er

forty9er Active Member

Good luck and keep us updated. I just had to plug my phone in. I went 28 1/2 hours on one charge.
  7. snorge

snorge Well-Known Member

That is surprising to hear, a lot of people switched from the Hero to the Moment I've read on various other forums. I went from the Eris (basically the Hero) to the Moment and think it is a far better phone although I do like the styling of HTCs phones.
  8. forty9er

forty9er Active Member

According to Noobnl. 1.8.6 is the final release.
  9. Okay, got it installed. This thing is freakishly fast and polished. Wow, just wow. Was beginning to get pissed with my Moment and then these wonderful programmers come along do this for us.

Just wow.
  10. SoulTerror

Just installed. Gonna see how I like it today.
  11. SoulTerror

Took 4 minutes to just boot up, shesh.
  12. forty9er

forty9er Active Member

I hear ya. Every time it takes more than a couple of minutes I think that it is going to freeze or something. But it comes back every time.
  13. SoulTerror

Was just in the market downloading a couple live wallpapers and looking for more and phone froze up then rebooted it self. First time that has ever happened to me since having my Moment....
  14. SoulTerror

Seems to be running fine now. The live wallpapers are cool, but really seemed to slow the phone down, so went back to a standard picture. The tethering is nice too, don't know if I'll ever need it though, but still nice to know I have it if I need it.
  15. pastafarian

pastafarian Pâtes avec votre foie Moderator

According to noobnl, 1.3.8 was the final release.
  16. valdesr11

Really? Maybe im just being stupid but I feel like the roms on the moment arent half as good as they are on the hero. Maybe this rom will change my mind. We will see :)
  17. valdesr11

Thanks and will do. Hopefully she is as lucky as you were.
  18. SoulTerror

So yesterday I experienced the worst battery life I have ever had. Gonna give it a try again today to see how it does.

I didn't even make it 12 hours on a charge and I even had my phone on a USB connection for a short period of time twice during the day. Only thing I did was text, tried out the wireless wifi (with phone plugged into USB) live wallpapers for about an hour, and that was it. I also had GPS off and used my bluetooth head set for about 15 minutes. Wasn't talking, just had it on while I was doing something and was waiting for a phone call. Really not happy with this so far.

How do I uninstall this? I'm assuming I have to reflash my phone?
  19. forty9er

forty9er Active Member

I would give it a couple of days. I would also restart your phone maybe 4-5 times. I personally feel that my phone worked better, faster, and lasted longer after I did this. If you do decide you want to go back to stock or other Rom, then yes you reinstall 2.1.
  20. maylea

maylea Well-Known Member

Um. This is the best ROM I have used to date. seems fairly stable and is fast. Also the video works again as it should. I trust noob so I will be keeping this ROM. My battery life is about the same, no better and no worse.
  21. carnivalrejectq

carnivalrejectq Well-Known Member

I can not get the m900 wifi tether app too work at all. Ive even reinstalled the rom. What gives? No device seems to find it. Ive tried my PC, my moms blackberry, and my PS3.
  22. forty9er

forty9er Active Member

1.8.7 is here. Anyone know what benefits will be if I add the kernel 2.0.5?
  23. pastafarian

pastafarian Pâtes avec votre foie Moderator

This hasn't been the experience of virtually anyone using this rom (or any of the more established roms), so there must be somethinng else in play. Did you flash from stock DE03, or some other rom? Sometimes when flash between different roms, issues can arrise. Possibly the flash went a tiny it wrong(re flash) or it's some other program you installed? Flashing back to stock rooted DE03 and then flashing to the hacked rom is usually the answer. obviously, if you're done rooting, flashing back to stock DE03 with the Samsung install program will wipe any trace of the rom off your phone. Good luck!
  24. SoulTerror

Phone has been going for about 11 hours and now in the yellow. Battery life is a lot better then yesterday. Still no way I can get 24 hours of use out of this phone and still use it. I was running off a rooted 2.1 that was recently flashed about a month ago so should be DE03.
  25. Zumaki

Zumaki Well-Known Member

I already have a custom SDX rom, can I apply this over that, or do I need to go back to sprint stock?