• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rage of Bahamut - Share Your Code

After tutorial add referral code oaj37772, we both benefit from it. You will 100k cash , items to restore stamina, attack and protect your treasure and Free RARE card once u finish the tutorial. Tips. it is very confusing when start off new, here is where you can get all your free cards. Get alot of free cards by adding fellows it will give u 5 extra attribute and freind ship point, click top right blue circle to get the friendship card, scroll to bottom to claim rare cards. Go to home screen to join holy war event and get free cards when battle ends. From Home page, invite a friend to get your code and invite friend to play to get free Rare Princess card. Twitter every days to get free card. Click on menu, fellow and click support to earn friend ship points. Click on Home, holy war event or what ever event to earn silver coin. give silver coins to other, you can keep yours and others will have one extra too. They will do the same and give u silver coin to get free cards. 3 silver coin will get one free card. Place 50 stamina early stage for quest, then 50 attack , 50 defends evenly when u want to battle for treasure. During battle you can check the defends of enemy before you confirm, so you have high chance of wining. you attack must be higher than his by 10 points to have high chance of winning. if you attack someone very low level, you will lost due to divine judgement. When you get card, do not click sell button, collect 3-4 same normal card and click evolve to combine them. After combining it can use it to enhance your rare cards. Do not enchance a non evolved card, you will waste more card to level your rare cards. To level you skill cards, you have to use a useless skill card to level it. You have to keep those rare card of you kind e.g. Human God or demons. Trade away those not belong to you kind to other fellows. if you are human, trade with god and demons. Always click my page to check inbox of any present. During battle if enemy only have 20 defends, you try to select your card to have total 30 attack instead of wasting all 60-80 power which over kills, so u can do it 2 times or 3 times against that enemy. Hope these tips can help you and you can help my by
After tutorial add referral code oaj37772.

Upvote 0
Enter iuz71384 right after u finish ur tutorial...
Simply because u will get 100k WHICH is very important useage for your enhancing as it will cost u greatly later in game....
The code will also provide u a rare card to get a good start in game :)
Helping you to fight boss after every 5 part of a chapter in mission.
In addition cards will help u bring down other players for you to earn extra golds and treasures to get more cards!
So what are you waiting for?

Tips: for perfect enhance get 8 of the same card (base form) and max enhanced every single of it.

Upvote 0
Mod Note: Please help us keep our Rage of Bahamut Threads organized by directing your posts to the correct thread:

http://androidforums.com/android-games/524159-rage-bahamut-general-discussion.html

http://androidforums.com/post-your-codes/523559-rage-bahamut-share-your-code.html

Note: Referral codes posted outside of the assigned thread will be deleted.

RPG + Card Games = Addictive Fun!:flybye:
If you are the type of person who likes character building games, this will hook you up instantly, and for a long time. Now, you can play such game in the palm of your hands wherever you go. Use Referral Code "tbu80063" after tutorial when you first start the game and get 100,000 bonus rupies + a rare card "Angelic Knight" to give yourself a nice starter to begin with. ENJOY!!:rock:

Upvote 0
All the referral codes give the same rewards.
The player who gave the code gets 100k and a rare man card(princess)
The player using the code gets 100k and a rare god card(angelic knight)

It is a great help to anyone starting the game. My code is in a post below, if anyone would like to use it I would be very grateful. :)

I'd greatly appreciate anyone using my code: ebv52028
This would help us both as we both get money and rare cards, thanks :)

Upvote 0
After tutorial write this code : tqr29664. You & I'll get a rare card & 100k gold. You must finish terminal registration to claim presents and reward. You get 5 stats when you add a fellow and you lose 5 when you remove one. Invest your stats in stamina till 50 it will be enough till you level 40. Invest in defence just enough to use 5(Max) cards to defend your treasure and gold. All left over into attack. Save cure water and holy powder for high level. Ask me for more advice. My mobage name is Junguns. N

Upvote 0
If you love games...most of us do...seriously...try this card game. Rage of Bahamut takes everything you love about card games...and games like Mafia Wars and pushes both to the next level. Also unlike most games...your not at a disadvantage if you don't want to dump cash into it...you can get everything just by playing. Try it out...and to help I will give you a boost. Type in the referral code ree70988 and you will start out with a free rare card, and $100,000 in in game currency. Best of luck. ShiziZhen....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones