RAM Dump Mode

1. xaphiddy

xaphiddy Member

So I was playing a game in my Transform Ultra (Rooted with CWM and the custom rom is the latest version of CTMod) and it crashed. It went to a screen that says RAM Dump Mode at the top. After a quick internet search, it showed that it was closely related to bricking. So could anyone tell me what I can do with this thing without bricking it?

Advertisement
    :
  2. xaelith

xaelith Well-Known Member

RAM Dump mode is a lot like the BSOD on windows...a lot of times, it doesn't really mean anything. Most people have been successful to just pull the battery out and reboot their device.

I will caution, however, that as you found out, it does occasionally lead to brick, and I hope this isn't the case for you. Keep us posted :)
    xaphiddy likes this.
  3. xaphiddy

xaphiddy Member

Well that was a pretty easy fix. Thank you.
  4. h20

h20 Well-Known Member

my phones done that at least 3 times on star rom once it did it in the night somtime while charging when i woke up i pulled bat an rebooted all was good idk what causes it to happen but its been a really long time since the last time it happened
  5. xaelith

xaelith Well-Known Member

Any time. :)
  6. Loota

Loota Well-Known Member

Phiddy are you overclocked? That could be what caused it..
  7. Onetimeguest

Onetimeguest New Member

1. HOLD Vol up+ Vol down and Power
    2. Release Power after 3 second Samsung logo appear
    3. When Android logo apear press Settings button ( left button near Home )
    4. You would be presented with the options like Fastbook, Recovery, Simlock and clear storage and now release Up + Down buttons
    5. Select Wipe and if password ask type 5 times wrong password and the device will wipe.