RAM Mount brand car mount for Incredible in a caseAccessories

Last Updated:

1. cpirner

cpirner Member This Topic's Starter

I have a Droid Incredible cased in the black high-gloss silicon case from Verizon. I have the extra capacity battery so I have the typical cut out in the back for the hump back battery cover. (This makes it pretty much the same thickness as phone with the same cover on a phone with a standard battery)

None of the car count systems designed for the Incredible will work because of the case. Most of the universal systems I have investigated block or press the volume or power keys and usually block the USB or headphone port.

Here is a universal cradle that can be adjusted to maintain access to all ports and buttons and that holds my cased Incredible very securely:

Part Details

There are a number of mounting options but here is the particular one that I am using:

Part Details

Here are a few pictures of it installed:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

P.S. I am not affiliated with Ram Mounts in any way. I'm just sharing some info about something that works for me and that you might find useful.

Advertisement
  2. jakeh0

jakeh0 Well-Known Member

that looks positively enormous

3. highdefinition

highdefinition Well-Known Member

4. elwray

elwray Well-Known Member

RAM Mounts makes some good stuff. I've used their products on 3 of my motorcycles for mounting GPS's. I'll have to look into this and see about using this as my GPS and to drive the stereo!