Ramdump Mode?Support

1. mamamikes

mamamikes Member

So my Admire is rooted and with cm7, about 2-3 times a week I'll get this screen that pops up and says:

RAMDUMP MODE
    CP
    Smem_0cil_tmp.c LINE-201
    FORMAT:RESET0MODEM FROM PROC COMM IMMEDIATLEY
    qxdm_message:
    Ap
    PC=0xc0030ac8
    mediaserver PID=5508

When this happens I can not do anything to make it go away but take out my battery. What does this mean and how can I fix it?

Advertisement
  2. it means your phone is being used to much, stop playing games, remove your music. That helped me... ;)
    mamamikes likes this.
  3. max25002

max25002 Well-Known Member

Not the music my dad uses my admire with a whole.bunch of music and nth his probably using his phone to play and stuff
  4. mamamikes

mamamikes Member

Do you think changing the vm heap size will help this problem? I don't use my phone alot, hardly listen to music and play few games only at night but this problem can happen through out the day. Actually it has nvr popped up with that message at night when I do play games.
  5. Slickinator

Slickinator Well-Known Member

Happened to me once after I did a lot of flashing, I pulled the battery too, I'm guessing that it might be requisite0's kernel/CWM because it happened to me after I flashed the kernel and tried to reboot
  6. qandres12

qandres12 Well-Known Member

this actually happened to me last night right after req's kernel/cwm. i was trying to go to stock++ but it pulled me into ramdump mode. i had to flash Sue's cwm and restore my backup. was everything is fine now though. just going stock rooted debloated admire lol until i find something i like
  7. nasstyrome

nasstyrome Well-Known Member

req0's kernel may be the cause of the ramdump error but it's not really a huge problem. just pull the battery.

i've also seen this on stock++, i believe it is a problem linked with an OC'd kernel.