• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Random audio play???

ray3676

May 3, 2010
OK. For the past two nights at about 1am, and once yesterday a little before noon time, my EVO started to play a random voice call memo I had on my phone buried in the SD card from a previous Touch Pro2 phone. It woke me up obviously both times at 1am and the one in the afternoon was just plain embarassing. It plays for about 30 to 45 seconds and then stops on it's own.

Advanced tak killer showed only the "Music" app running, but in going to that app, it still had my audio book paused.

What hidden app do you think is doing this? Anybody else seen this happen?

I get random music playing whenever the phone connects to a Bluetooth device. It starts auto-playing Sprint music. May not be related, but might help.

That's probably not the same problem they have. I do have your problem though. I found that if I connect my stereo bluetooth headset (Jabra BT8010) and hit the answer button, it starts playing music from the music app. Once I get a call and answer it on the headset, it no longer does that. Now that I know what it's doing, I don't mind. In fact, I now have an easier way to start listening to music.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones