Random calls!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by t1jordan, Feb 3, 2010.

1. t1jordan

t1jordan Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Baltimore
    :mad: Lately I noticed my Sprint Hero will dial the last number on my dialer when Im listening to music. It doesn't happen all the time, that's the weird part. I even put the phone to sleep while I am listening to music so I wont be dialing numbers by mistake, and it still will dial out from time to time. I have hard reset my phone already. I dont have a lot of apps bogging down my phone. I had the Hero since it came out. I just starting noticing this problem over the past week or so. I am getting ready to call Sprint, but I wanted to check with my fellow geeks first. I hope someone can help. I don't want to swap my phone for a used Hero. I am looking forward to read your comments.

Advertisement

2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice
    VIP Member

Nov 28, 2009
    Odd.

Use a lock pattern just to confirm that it's not a pocket dial.

What apps are you using (so we can eliminate it as an option).

3. t1jordan

t1jordan Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Baltimore
    Yes this is odd! It only happens when Im using my headphones. Im using the USB port headphones. That could be the problem. But I have always been using these headphones. I have not tried the 3.5 mm headphone jack. I will try and use my lockpattern tonight at the gym. I will let you know what happened.

4. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2010
    does your headphones have a mic and controls on them?

if so.. the control button on headphone might be shorted.
    I am guessing if you hold down the button
    or double tap the button ..
    it auto redails the last number in your list

my guess

Tags: